This year World Youth Jazz Festival is honored to have Kompleks Kraf Kuala Lumpur on board as the official sponsor for the venue. The official venue for this event was actually Dataran Gemilang in Putrajaya but Dataran Gemilang is under review for renovation and the uncertainty of having Dataran Gemilang available for 3-5 May 2013 has prompted us to take the move for WYJF to have a new home for 2013.
It is located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur and very suitable for the 2nd year of the event.
Kompleks Kraf is accessible via personal or public transportation:
- Motocycle and Car: Lots of parking space both paid and free around the area. The Amphitheater is best accessed by going to the parking lot at Kompleks Kraf.
- Buses: There are a few buses coming to Jalan Raja Chulan or Jalan Conlay from all over Kuala Lumpur. Check out RapidKL for more info.
- Railways: Check out RapidKL for more info.
- Komuter: Stop at KL Sentral and continue your journey with Putra LRT.
- LRT and Monorail: Stop at Hang Tuah station and hop on monorail to go to Bukit Bintang station. From there you can either take a taxi or walk to the venue via Pavillion walkway.
- Putra LRT: Stop at KLCC station and walk to the venue via KL Convention Center walkway.
WYJF 2013 buntings and banners should lead you to the Amphitheater. WYJF is negotiating to get free parking for all during WYJF 2013 at Kompleks Kraf.
Surau or prayer room for muslims is also available for use throughout the event.
Kompleks Kraf Kuala Lumpur
Seksyen 63, Jalan Conlay,
50450 Kuala Lumpur,
Tel: +603 21627459
Fax: +603 21612622